Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmel Celestin
Dr. Carmel Celestin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weston, FL. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Celestin is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida Weston, Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Leesburg Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmel Celestin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carmel Celestin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.
Dr. Piyush Poddar
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Weston, FL 0 mi7
Dr. Kerry-Ann Miller
Internal Medicine, Residency
Weston, FL 0 mi7
Dr. David Kaufman
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Weston, FL 0 mi17