A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmel Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmel Cohen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmel Jonathan Cohen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carmel J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Carmel Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmel Cohen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.