A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmel Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmel Cohen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmel Jonathan Cohen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carmel J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Carmel Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmel Cohen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.