A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmel Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmel Joseph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmel Joseph, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmel Joseph MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmel Joseph practice?
- Dr. Carmel Joseph has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carmel Joseph practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: West Columbia, SC and Columbia, SC.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Critical Care Practitioners, and Augusta Sleep Medicine Doctors.