A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmel Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmel Quigley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Quigley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmel L Quigley MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmel L. Quigley practice?
- Dr. Carmel Quigley has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmel Quigley practices Emergency Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Emergency Physicians and Ocala Hospice & Palliative Specialists.