A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmel Verrier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmel Verrier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmel Verrier, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Verrier graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Verrier has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verrier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmel S. Verrier practice?
Dr. Carmel Verrier practices Medical Oncology and Hematology & Oncology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Atoka, TN.
See Germantown Oncologists.