A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmel Verrier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmel Verrier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verrier
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verrier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmel Verrier, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verrier graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Verrier has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmel S Verrier MD and PHD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carmel S. Verrier practice?
- Dr. Carmel Verrier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmel Verrier practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Atoka, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Oncologists.