A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmel Verrier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmel Verrier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verrier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verrier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmel Verrier, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verrier graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Verrier has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmel S Verrier MD and PHD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carmel S. Verrier practice?
- Dr. Carmel Verrier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmel Verrier practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Atoka, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Oncologists.