A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmela Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmela Barr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmela Barr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barr has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmela A Barr MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carmela A. Barr practice?
- Dr. Carmela Barr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmela Barr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Franklin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.