A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmela Cipollina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipollina graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Cipollina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmela Mary Cipollina MD is a female General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carmela M. Cipollina practice?
- Dr. Carmela Cipollina has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmela Cipollina practices General Practice near Reno, NV.
See Reno General Practitioners.