Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmela Monteiro
Dr. Carmela Monteiro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Monteiro is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville, Shands Jacksonville and Associate Professor, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmela Monteiro has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Carmela Monteiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Walid Khalbuss
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi35
Dr. Ehab El Gabry
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Ioan Cucoranu
Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi12