Dr. Carmela Pettigrew MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

October 24th, 2016
Very courteous staff, and I would and have recommended several people I know. Thank you...

April 13th, 2015
Not Recommended
Dr. Pettigrew is a cold, distant doctor. I only went to her for gynecological yearly visits, but even those were unpleasant. I ended up having to have surgery due to an issue she found during one of my exams, and when I tried to confide in my DOCTOR with questions I had about what to expect/etc she made me feel stupid for having asked anything at all. She obviously puts way more heart into her child-birth patients because all of those reviews seem wonderful. Maybe she should stick to just delivering babies because she's barely even present during her other appointments.

January 23rd, 2013
Best Doctor
Dr.Pettigrew is absolutely wonderful. She has been my doctor for 3 years. She delivered both of my children, and both of them are perfect... She gives such comfort. I trust her, and she always smiles.. She is the best..

May 26th, 2012
Delivered our son!
My wife and I are very pleased with Dr. Pettigrew and her staff. Office visits are a pleasure for my wife as well as myself. Very professional and very friendly. Very quick as well. Dr. Pettigrew delivered our son and she made it a great experience! Zero complaints from my wife and I!

March 8th, 2012
DONT DO IT
LADIES IF U FEEL THE SLIGHTEST BIT UNCOMFORTABLE ....LEAVE!!PLEASE LEAVE. I LOST MY FIRST BABY AND SHE WAS MY DR. I WAS 36 WEEKS. SHE DIAGNOSED ME WITH PREECLAMPSIA AND DID NOTHING ABOUT IT. I WENT TO HER IN DISCOMFORT AND SHE DISMISSED ME..AFTER TWO UNSCHEDULED VISISTS. A WEEK LATER MY PLACENTA ABRUBTED AND I LOST MY SON AND ALMOST DIED MYSELF. NO BEDSIDE MANNER AT ALL. PLEASE LADIES. MAYBE IT WAS MEANT TO BE..MAYBE NOT...BE CAREFUL

September 23rd, 2011
She appeared to care a lot about ME. I had failed to have a mammogram for several years and she made an appointment and sent me that day. I now schedule my appt for the same day every year. But she cared enough to make sure i did it.

April 29th, 2011
Eternally Grateful to Dr. Pettigrew!
She is the best doctor I have ever had. I had a horrible delvery with my first baby in Atlanta. A nurse midwife performed a disfiguring repair after a big tear with my delivery, I had pain and trouble having sex after the deivery of my daughter. Dr.Pettigrew came in to take care of me when she wasn't on call in the middle of the night and spent an 45 minutes fixing what had been botched by someone else. All of the pain went away and no more problems. She probably saved my marriage! I will be eternally grateful.....

August 17th, 2009
Wonderful!
She is great with wonderful bedside manner. Her staff is also caring and very bright. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of an ob/gyn. Also just having had a baby the care during that period was also wonderful. She made me feel comfortable and answered all our questions, etc.