A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmela Ramirez-Racelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez-Racelis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez-Racelis graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ramirez-Racelis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmela R Ramirez-Racelis MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carmela R. Ramirez-Racelis practice?
- Dr. Carmela Ramirez-Racelis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carmela Ramirez-Racelis practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.