More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmela Tardo
Dr. Carmela Tardo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Jacksonville, FL (and 1 other location). She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Tardo is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center, Ochsner Clinic Foundation and Shands Jacksonville Medical Center. Dr. Tardo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmela Tardo has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Carmela Tardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Margaret Duncan
Neurology, Pediatrics, Child Neurology
New Orleans, LA 0 mi58
Dr. Jonathan Heiman
New Orleans, LA 0 mi9
Dr. Evan Atkinson
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Residency
New Orleans, LA 0 mi7