A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmela Tardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmela Tardo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmela Tardo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tardo graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tardo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmela L Tardo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carmela L. Tardo practice?
- Dr. Carmela Tardo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmela Tardo practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians and Jacksonville Neurologists.