A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmela Vittorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmela Vittorio, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vittorio graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vittorio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmela Christina Vittorio MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carmela C. Vittorio practice?
- Dr. Carmela Vittorio has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carmela Vittorio practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.