A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmela Vittorio, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Acne Acne Vulgaris, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma CTCL, and Laser Hair Removal.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vittorio graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vittorio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vittorio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carmela Vittorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmela C. Vittorio practice?
Dr. Carmela Vittorio practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.