A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelindo Siqueira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmelindo Siqueira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siqueira
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelindo Siqueira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Siqueira graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siqueira has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmelindo J Siqueira MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carmelindo J. Siqueira practice?
- Dr. Carmelindo Siqueira has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmelindo Siqueira practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.