A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes CAVERHILL graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Reyes CAVERHILL has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center - Reno
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL practice?
- Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.