A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reyes CAVERHILL
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reyes CAVERHILL Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes CAVERHILL graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Reyes CAVERHILL has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center - Reno
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL practice?
- Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carmelisa Reyes CAVERHILL practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.