Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmelita Agodon
Dr. Carmelita Agodon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Gallup, NM. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Agodon is affiliated with Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Services. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmelita Agodon has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Carmelita Agodon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Lauro Guaderrama
Albuquerque, NM 3.76 mi32
Dr. Brian Starr
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Albuquerque, NM 4.06 mi10
Dr. David Coy
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Albuquerque, NM 4.66 mi24