A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelita Cristobal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cristobal graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cristobal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cristobal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carmelita Cristobal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmelita F. Cristobal practice?
Dr. Carmelita Cristobal practices Pediatrics near Capitola, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA and Watsonville, CA.
See Capitola Pediatricians.