Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmelita Eburuche
Dr. Carmelita Eburuche, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC, with another office in Lady Lake, FL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Eburuche is affiliated with Leesburg Regional Medical Center, Villiages Regional Hospital and The Villages Health System. Dr. Eburuche has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmelita Eburuche has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carmelita Eburuche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Muthamma Machimada
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Spartanburg, SC 0.04 mi16
Dr. Jeffrey Gudger
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Spartanburg, SC 0.07 mi13
Dr. Richmond Allan
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Spartanburg, SC 0.07 mi32