A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelita Eburuche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmelita Eburuche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelita Eburuche, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eburuche graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Eburuche has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmelita Chinyere Eburuche MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmelita C. Eburuche practice?
- Dr. Carmelita Eburuche has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmelita Eburuche practices Internal Medicine near Lady Lake, FL.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL and Gainesville, FL.
See Lady Lake Internists.