Dr. Carmelita Eburuche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmelita Eburuche?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Carmelita Eburuche?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2016

Caring and competent

Dr. Eburuche diagnosed my kidney cancer when I had no relevant symptoms. She also sent me for a second opinion when my orthopedist incorrectly diagnosed an infection in my hip replacement .

May 2nd, 2016

stay away

Horrible abrupt manner, doesnt listen, read family history wrong and thought my familys conditions were mine. Double billed.

June 24th, 2015

Best of the Best

Hope all is well with you. You take good care of your patients and I just felt so confident under your care. God Bless to you, too

June 9th, 2015

A true health care professional

November 8th, 2013

Knowledgeable. Was able to get my cholesterol down lower than any other Internist. Always pleasant, never in a bad mood. Awesome diagnostition. Loved her! Had an emergency (had been to the ER). The ER issued medication that I took the next day and it had severe side effects therefore I was unable to take the med that I needed for the original serious problem. The ER told me to call my MD. I could not get an appointment, she was backed up. I would have gladly waited to be worked in I was a long standing patient. I called another physician and got in the next morning sight unseen. Later this MD's office called to squuze me in but alas it was too late.

November 6th, 2012

Fabulous doctor

We moved from California, we both had serious medical issues. This doctor is so proactive, empathetic and direct with us. The good news, we are currently healthy. The office staff is superb.

October 5th, 2011

On first visit, instead of supporting my current exercise program and suggesting additional regimen, I was cut off and told I was to do a more strengent program. While I know the additional exercise is good for me, I was at least getting exercise. During my most recent visit, on two occasions I indicated I wanted to stop a medication. Instead of recommending other available options (which I know are available but may mean going to a Specialist), I was told this med was my only option. Rather than discussing further, I came home and made an appointment with a Specialist.

February 8th, 2011

Nice personality but did not follow up on my total lab reports as questioned. Am concerned as kidney results were not goneover other then to say "All is Fine". (Second page of lab report not looked at.)

March 2nd, 2010

A wonderful and very intelligent Doctor- very up to date

I moved from Virginia to Florida- my spouse had a job offer we could not turn down, I was looking for a medical doctor and was referred by another doctor(mainly for clearance to have surgery)-after meeting her and her thorough exam and follow up-I have been so blessed to have met a doctor who truly cares and takes the time out for you-her personality just brightens the room-very intelligent and up to date on medical care and proper diagnosis-very honest person

November 1st, 2009

Excellen/knowledgeable Dr.

March 19th, 2009

very kind caring and knowledgeable; execellent primary care physician;

March 18th, 2009

Love this doctor and miss her in Omaha!