A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelita Mangalindan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelita Mangalindan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangalindan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mangalindan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmelita Mangalindan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carmelita Mangalindan practice?
- Dr. Carmelita Mangalindan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carmelita Mangalindan practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.