A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelita Mangalindan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelita Mangalindan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangalindan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mangalindan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangalindan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmelita Mangalindan practice?
Dr. Carmelita Mangalindan practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.