A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelita Nicdao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmelita Nicdao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelita Nicdao, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicdao graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicdao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicdao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmelita O. Nicdao practice?
Dr. Carmelita Nicdao practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, FL.
See Kissimmee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.