A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelita Pablo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmelita Pablo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pablo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelita Pablo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pablo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pablo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmelita Pablo MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carmelita Pablo practice?
- Dr. Carmelita Pablo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmelita Pablo practices Anesthesiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Anesthesiologists.