Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmelita Prieto Dejesus
Dr. Carmelita Prieto Dejesus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Prieto Dejesus is affiliated with Prattville Baptist Hospital, Walker Baptist Medical Center and Jackson Hospital. Dr. Prieto Dejesus has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carmelita Prieto Dejesus has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carmelita Prieto Dejesus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.
Dr. Charles Lattuada Jr
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0.04 mi33
Dr. Robert Avery
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Medical Oncology
Montgomery, AL 0.04 mi26
Dr. Krishnamohan Basarakodu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Montgomery, AL 0.04 mi17