Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile
1601 Treasure Hills Blvd
Harlingen, TX 78550
956-421-2663
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  does not care about people  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

I have insurance. She barely gave me the time of day and did not explain anything or ask questions. She told me it was just a bump and goodbye. I complained to her for weeks that my knee was not getting better but she said its fine without looking at it. I finally went to another doctor because it hurt so much and the other doctor took xrays. I had a break and bone bruise. the other doctor sent me to PT and gave me medication and followed up with me. avoid this doctor

|  Dr. Teeter changed my life  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

My knee pain started several years ago and a doctor told me I needed complete knee replacement. The doctor was also rude and a new joint for someone in their early 50s seemed extreme. I suffered the knee pain for several years, until someone heard me complain about doctors and my knee keeping me from doing anything. They recommended Dr. Teeter and it changed my life. I got an appointment quickly, and there was just a tear in my knee. I never needed a new knee joint! I had surgery within two weeks of calling and one week after the surgery I felt like a new person again and am back at the gym, out dancing, and climbing stairs! Dr. Teeter really did change my life and I recommend her to everyone.

|  patient  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2011

Only saw her once for initial consultation and then in the operating room. After that, all appointments are with her p.a. She forgets about you. I was told the wait for an appointment was 3 months right after surgery for an appt. She didnt care that she had just operated me. Doesnt care to personally check up on her patients after surgery to see how and if you are doing ok.