Dr. Carmelita Teeter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmelita Teeter?

May 2nd, 2017

brilliant, caring, great bedside manner

I don't remember who first told me about Dr. Teeter but I quite literally thank the stars above that it happened. It's not often one falls into a perfect fit but this is one for sure. Surgeons are a different breed of cat for sure and most surgeons have no bedside manner to speak of, after all, they cut for a living...Dr. Teeter takes all of the time you need, listens, and explains things in an easy to understand manner. I really felt like we were game planning together. MRIs, X-Rays, pain, time to recover, and physical therapy are all very important when making the decision to go under the knife. Parts wear out and we've got to get some parts replaced or we'll get old. I'm not getting old any time soon so they'd better keep my seat warm up there.

March 12th, 2017

A super experience

Dr Teeter takes the time to listen to your concerns and provides an attentive one on one interaction. You certainly dont feel like you are being herded in and out, as with some offices. I would highly recommend Dr. Teeter and her office to anyone in need of an Ortho.

January 22nd, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr.Teeter as she is a true professional. She has an excellent approach to patient care. She takes tell to understands the problem and gives solid solutions. Her demeanor is very one that make you feels she really cares for your issue. It is unusual to find individuals like her.

January 3rd, 2017

Dr. Teeter was engaging and very informative. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and explained all proposed procedures and their purpose to my full understanding. I felt very comfortable with her knowledge and skills.

December 12th, 2016

Great Doctor

I was referred to Dr. Teeter for a serious injury involving a fall. She was very thorough in her examination, explanation of the complexities of my injuries. She has a very personable personality and very easy to talk with. She is one of the best Doctors I have encountered.

November 10th, 2016

Great Orthopaedic Surgeon

I was a difficult case for Dr. Teeter bc I didn't "fit the mold". After reviewing your MRI, she presented my case to other surgeons for their opinions. This throughly impressed me. It shows that she doesn't think she is a know-it-all and knows when to ask for help. She was, however, confident she could do the surgery we decided would be best for my situation. She did a fantastic job, I am 2 weeks post-op and getting stronger every day. I would definitely recommend her to others! Great surgeon and she is humble!

October 9th, 2016

Me.

Two Doctors told me I needed a reversed shoulder replacement to relive my pain. A bone spur and a complete separation of my Rotator Cuff. This excellent lady repaired my shoulder 4 years ago doing the repair totally thru a scope. Still problem free after 4 years. I would trust her again with anything she would recommend. Bedside manner excellent

November 1st, 2011

Dr. Teeter changed my life

My knee pain started several years ago and a doctor told me I needed complete knee replacement. The doctor was also rude and a new joint for someone in their early 50s seemed extreme. I suffered the knee pain for several years, until someone heard me complain about doctors and my knee keeping me from doing anything. They recommended Dr. Teeter and it changed my life. I got an appointment quickly, and there was just a tear in my knee. I never needed a new knee joint! I had surgery within two weeks of calling and one week after the surgery I felt like a new person again and am back at the gym, out dancing, and climbing stairs! Dr. Teeter really did change my life and I recommend her to everyone.

January 25th, 2017