A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmella Evans Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans Molina
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmella Evans Molina, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans Molina graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Evans Molina has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmella Evans Molina MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Carmella Evans Molina practice?
- Dr. Carmella Evans Molina has 9 office locations.
Dr. Carmella Evans Molina practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Danville, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Endocrinologists.