A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmella Evans Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans Molina
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Molina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmella Evans Molina, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans Molina graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Evans Molina has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmella Evans Molina MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Carmella Evans Molina practice?
- Dr. Carmella Evans Molina has 9 office locations.
Dr. Carmella Evans Molina practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Danville, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Endocrinologists.