A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Garcia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmelo Atangan Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmelo A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Carmelo Garcia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmelo Garcia practices Family Medicine near Jacksboro, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Wichita Falls, TX.
See Jacksboro Primary Care Doctors.