A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Garcia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmelo Atangan Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmelo A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Carmelo Garcia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmelo Garcia practices Family Medicine near Jacksboro, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Wichita Falls, TX.
See Jacksboro Family Physicians.