A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Carmelo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Garcia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmelo A. Garcia practice?
Dr. Carmelo Garcia practices Family Medicine near Jacksboro, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Wichita Falls, TX.
See Jacksboro Family Physicians.