Dr. Carmelo Hernandez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 10th, 2016
delivered 4 of 5 of my babies! he's amazing
I wish he was still in Brevard nc. Always felt comfortable with him. He's amazing!

January 22nd, 2016
Thank you!!!
I went to see Dr. Hernandez in 2009 in Brevard, North Carolina. I had a lump in my right breast. Thank you so much for your care and concern Dr. Hernandez! I never said thank you for finding it and helping me through such hard times!!!

May 19th, 2015
Compassionate and Intelligent
Dr. Hernandez is extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable (as I am not used to seeing a male doctor). He allowed me to discuss all of ...

November 14th, 2013
Terrible
When I was pregnant, Dr. Hernandez never took any info about my family history or my husband's. He never ran tests that should have been done for a woman over 35 (I was 36). He blew me off anytime I discussed my fears about childbirth. I should have switched doctors right then and there but, like so many women, I was scared to change in the middle of my pregnancy. He said he was going to give me an episiotomy but never did. I had severe tearing which had to be repaired with surgery. When he stitched me up, he stitched me ALL the way up. I haven't been able to run, use a tampon or have sex for 15 months. I just had to undergo another surgery (by another gynocologist) to repair his mistake. Stay away! The only good thing I can say is that he has a great nurse.

July 4th, 2013
I would not recommend this physician to anyone. After my first and only visit he never followed up on a very serious and possibly life threatening problem. His reason was that he was on vacation. Please consider this possibility.