Dr. Carmelo Herrero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmelo Herrero?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2016

DO NOT GO HERE

Office committed HIPAA violation, medical assistant attempted to use pediatric cuff on me and I got eye roll when I asked for table paper with head print in pillow to be changed. My care was delayed 6 weeks due to them not making sure blood work ordered was done, then discharged me from their practice because I complained to office manager about their violation of a federal law.

February 3rd, 2016

Bad Medicine

This guy is a horrible Doctor. Made me do a prep for colonoscopy then didn't show up for the procedure. Waited till I arrived at seven am to tell me that he was dying in the hospital which was a lie. He was back in the office a day later. I told his staff I required an apology so he called and said he apologized for almost dying which was hardly an apology. I asked him why he didn't have a backup plan in case of an emergency when he couldn't be there someone to step in for him. He went ballistic telling me not to ever question how he practices gastroenterology and threatened to discontinue treating me. I said I'll do you one better you are fired I don't want someone as unprofessional as you treating me in the first place so he said we are done and hangs up. I am telling my primary Doctor not to ever send anyone else to this scumbag.

July 31st, 2015

great Doctor in every way. great follow up. caring and kind. very thorough.

April 9th, 2015

no one answers the phone. My husband called them 3 times in one day, always voice mail, The next day I called them twice & again , voice mail. No return call within 24 hrs as they state on their message. When they scheduled him for his colonoscopy they did NOT give him a follow-up appt which is why we are having to call to get one. What DR doesn't set a follow-up appt?? Will not recommend this place.

June 22nd, 2014

ex southern nevada endoscopy center patients

November 8th, 2013

worst office staff and rude dr.

I was referred to this Dr. by my primary Dr. when I had blood work come back with elevated liver levels. His staff was extremely rude at the visit and never even greeted me just told me to sign in, never looking up from their computer screen or cell phones. The MA wasn't much better taking my vitals she actually left the room with the blood pressure cuff going so she could check her phone and answer her text in my view. The doctor wasn't any better rushing through what he thought I could have and telling me to do bloodwork. Trying to make a follow up appt was impossible because the office wasn't to happy I started a new job and could only come on weds. After waiting over a month and worry I called to just ask that if something was wrong would I have at least gotten a call, the girl was extremely rude telling me she wasnt a nurse and she couldnt tell me the results. I asked to speak to the office manager to explain what was going on and she said so we just arent as warm and fuzzy as you need us to be? I was in shocked. The doctor did himself call me with the results of my bloodwork and I was extremely greatful but he was rude telling me it was all because of my weight..I am 5ft 7in and weight 145lbs far from fat.. i wil never nor should anyone else ever go there..The funny thing about this whole thing is I manage a doctors office and I would never allow my employees to treat patients this way.

October 28th, 2008

Above and Beyond

Dr. Herrero exceeded our expectations while our father was in the hospital. His translation of the medical terms for my spanish speaking parents was as if he was speaking english to us. We are greatful for his bedside manner and the time he took to explain everything so indepth. My family is so greatful!

August 25th, 2017