Dr. Carmelo Mendiola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmelo Mendiola?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Carmelo Mendiola?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2016

MRP, Fort Payne AL

Great physician! I have polycystic kidney diagnosis causing renal failure and Dr Mendiola has been great to me!

April 25th, 2016

Love Dr. Mel. He's the only doctor for our family

October 29th, 2013

My Mom

Hello I wanted to write a review for this Dr, it has been sometime since my mother had this so called person as a Dr. When my stepfather was alive I carried my mother to Mendiola to be her care providerover some time she had swelling and complaints of breathing problems she never had a huge appetite so her weight was not the factor in her problems every time we went to see this Dr all he said was loose weight ,loose weight and never bothered to check anything else the my mom was so upset when she went to him that we did not know what to do, it was the last visit to him that said it all about this Dr my mom told him that she felt swollen all over and we asked if it could be fluid he just sat there and made no comment except that she needed to loose weight she was on medicare at the time so we needed a referral to a Heart Dr well my mom goes over to the sink in the Exam room to wash her hands and she is crying well he storms out of the room and does not even tell us anything the nurse comes in to ask us what he is going to do and we said we did not know well we get an appointment with a Heart Dr that same Day and my mom is admitted to a Hospital and she has 35lbs of Fluid I said Fluid not food you stupid man my mom had Heart Failure thanks to this Quack I do not recommend this person to anyone.

December 11th, 2016