A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelo Milazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmelo Milazzo, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelo Milazzo, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Failure
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Milazzo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Milazzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milazzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmelo Milazzo practice?
Dr. Carmelo Milazzo practices Internal Medicine near Union City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See Union City Internists.