Dr. Carmelo Otero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmelo Otero?

July 24th, 2017

Daughter Writing for Mother

My mother and I first met Dr. Otero when she was a patient in a local hospital. He was called to access what was happening with her body, and suggested that we wait to see him when what she was initially going through was completed. We did just that and made an appointed to see him. He did testing, scheduled an appointed for her surgery and he did an EXCELLENT job! No mind you we had to wait approximately 4 hours until her surgical procedure (pushing it back to around 6:30 PM - due to an earlier surgery that took a bit longer thatn expected); but everything went off without a hitch. I spoke with Dr. Otero as he came from the ward: packed and ready to leave. He shared with me how everything looked great and with no complications: Thank You Lord! I "thought" he was on his way home seeing that it was close to 8:00 PM; but he tells me that he has TWO MORE surgeries scheduled for that night and woudn't be finished until around midnight or so! Oh my goodness! This is one committed and dedicated doctor that is focused and wants to accomplish what he's set out to do for the patient. I HIGHLY recommend him to others.

July 20th, 2016

Took care of my.mother with cancer needs and did everything so as ease for me and her at the time of need.

May 23rd, 2013

Daughter

This was my mother's first visit w/Dr. Otero. Once we both got over being upset with his horrible staff, we loved Dr. Otero. He was very friendly and thorough. He explained everything to us. Unfortunately his office staff is in dire need of customer service training. The address on the internet is WRONG! His office is at 225 Sonterra, not 155. It would have been nice if the office staff told me that when I called to schedule an appointment. My mother has COPD and, if I'd been told they moved, would have saved her a lot of needless walking. When I expressed that to Crystal, I was basically chastised for "googling" the doctor and not going to their web site...it was my fault, not hers! She continued to be rude and ignore me when I went to the window after waiting for an hour to be seen. Really liked Dr. Otero but the road to see him was very bumpy!

March 26th, 2012

excellent doctor!

Very knowledgeable and confident in his abilities.

October 27th, 2010

The best surgeon

Wonderful man and the staff is Fantastic. Cant say enough good things about him and his expertise. Caring and professional.

July 23rd, 2009

Dr. Otero is rude and arrogant. He is a highly rated surgeon but badly needs lessons in how to deal with people/patients. I wouldn't go to him for this reason; he does not listen to his patient's wishes or concerns.

September 20th, 2017