A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelo Panetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelo Panetta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Panetta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Panetta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panetta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmelo J. Panetta practice?
Dr. Carmelo Panetta practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.