A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelo Panetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmelo Panetta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panetta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelo Panetta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Panetta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Panetta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmelo J Panetta MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carmelo J. Panetta practice?
- Dr. Carmelo Panetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmelo Panetta practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.