A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelo Panetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmelo Panetta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panetta
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panetta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelo Panetta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Panetta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Panetta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmelo J Panetta MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carmelo J. Panetta practice?
- Dr. Carmelo Panetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmelo Panetta practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.