A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmelo Puccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmelo Puccio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmelo Puccio, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Puccio graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Puccio has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puccio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carmelo A. Puccio practice?
Dr. Carmelo Puccio practices Medical Oncology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Hawthorne Oncologists.