Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Ridiculous Wait Time show details Ridiculous Wait Time
Mar 1st, 2015

The average wait time for my previous 5 visits was approximately 50-60 minutes which I consider to be 'horrible'.

Horrible Wait Time show details Horrible Wait Time
Dec 25th, 2014

Office wait time is horrible. 45 min to 1 hour average.

Misdiagnosed show details Misdiagnosed
by L. Sumulong on Feb 17th, 2014

This doctor for over a year kept telling me the horrendous pain I kept feeling on the left side of my back was athritis and continuously prescribed muscle relaxers and pain killers. Until I started urinating blood, he then finally scheduled an ultra sound. It turned out I had 2 cancerous tumors in my left kidney (renal carcenoma). Thank god for Dr Brian Golden who saved my life. And thank God for urinating blood otherwise this doctor rillera would have kept misdiagnosing the problem and would have ended badly for me.

Very Rude Man show details Very Rude Man
Jun 3rd, 2013

I've taken my elderly father to see Dr. Rillera twice for routine check ups. Dr. Rillera spent the entire time he was with the my dad looking at his computer, firing questions to me, not my dad, and typing the answers into the computer. He never did look up or examine my father. Extremely rude man, and can't encourage anyone enough to find someone different. We did.

Don't see this doctor show details Don't see this doctor
Sep 25th, 2012

Horrible experience with this doctor, because he failed to diagnose me now I have to have a transplant. He is incompete, lazy, and non-caring. Find someone else to see. I'm a nurse, and he's a poor excuse for a doctor.

Very attentive doctor show details Very attentive doctor
Apr 27th, 2012

I had to change to another doctor due to a change in insurance but I had an excellent experience with Dr. Rillera.

May 20th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Rillera for quite sometime now. When I first met him he impressed me with his attention to detail and on hand knowledge. So far he has been right everytime and I hope I can keep seeing him.

Waited over 2 hours show details Waited over 2 hours
by Chris on Mar 8th, 2011

I was a first time patient today. Who was early for a 12:30pm appointment and ended up waiting over 2 hours. I left angry. I've never had to wait 2 hours to see a doctor. Ridiculous. So, I'll be looking for another Primary Care Doctor.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by PamelaG on Nov 5th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Rillera has been our family doctor for about five years now. We like him so much, that we have followed him to three different offices. He is very knowledgable and always seems to be able to diagnose and remedy our ailments. Yet he is not afraid to recommend a specialist if necessary.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com