A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Alonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alonso
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Alonso, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alonso graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Alonso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Maria Alonso MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Alonso practice?
- Dr. Carmen Alonso has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Alonso practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Psychiatrists, and New York Geriatric Doctors.