Overall Review

2.5

no change

May 28th, 2016
The office staff is not very competent. Dr. Dator seems like a good doctor to me...she seems concerned and asks good questions...but like most doctors, I think she has too many appointments each day.

March 22nd, 2016
very rude

February 22nd, 2016
Mrs Dr Dator
I am outraged at my experience today with Mrs Dr Dator... She open my chart and begin to ask me questions she seen that I was taking Xanax and asked why I explained to her that I was prescribed it by my psychiatrist in Mississippi for anxiety disorder (which I only take 2 to 3 pills a month)... She closed my chart and said that she does not see patients who take narcotics and proceeded to walk me to the front desk for a refund.... I asked her could she explain to me why she would not see me because a medication that I had been taking and she said it's a personal choice I don't except people who smoke either this is outrageous and flat out discrimination she never once asked why I was coming in today.... Mind you I never asked her for a prescription of the Xanax I was not even there for that I had made the appointment 2 weeks ago because they had found a mass in my abdomen and recent bloodwork indicating hypothyroidism...I missed time away from Nusring School for this nonsense horrible doctor in my opinion don't bother wasting your time wished I would have read reviews prior to making this appointment but I am new to New York hope this saves someone else from this experience!!!

June 1st, 2015
Horrible and unprofessional

September 19th, 2013
Stay away
Where do I start... Dr. Carmen is a nice person. She was always eager to help me when I first started to see her. But when I kept going to her, it seemed like she just wanted to be done with me and would get through the appt. really fast. She almost always wanted to prescribe me to some weird drug when I told her my first symptom. I have a little bit of anxiety issues and was on Lexapro once and didn't like it... She insisted that I go back on it or try something similar even though I told her I didn't want to take any more drugs. She would rush through my appointments and walk out quick when She was done before I could ask any questions. I wanted a certain test done and she told me that I didn't need it done, but I wanted it to feel better. She sent me to someone else to preform the test and they asked why I didn't get it at my general doctors office. I told them what had happened and they were disgusted by her. They said she could have easily done the test herself. SO she didn't feel like helping me feel better and was lazy. Not going back to her.