Dr. Carmen Baybayan MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Aiea, HI

January 13th, 2014
Caring doctor
Dr. Baybayan is very caring about her patients, and listens to fully to what there problems are. I am very trusting of her, especially since her new staff. You may wait a bit more in her office to see her, that is because she listens and spends her times that matters with her patients, and is not about fitting as many patients as possible into her schedule. I would highly recommend her.

December 4th, 2013
Marvelous Doctor.
Dr Baybayan and staff are the gold standard of excellence in medical care.

July 20th, 2012
Best Medical Care
I have been a patient of Dr.Baybayan for over 15yrs. Staff is always friendly & attentive to the patients needs. I have recomended Dr. Baybayan to all of my friends & family & they only have positive opinions about thier medical care. Dr. Baybayan really takes the time & shows her compassion to her patients. You don't see this any more in the medical profession.

April 13th, 2012
NREMT-P, RVT
While Dr Baybayan herself and is a nice person, her staff is terrible. Wendy, the front desk girl, is way to uneducated to be so rude. She actually told me that I could not have my own medical records. I have been in the medical profession for over 20 years and know this to be absolutely false. She then said I would have to pay for them, and I said that is fine. This has been 3 weeks ago, and I still have not heard back from them. She had also told me that they were too short staffed for her to get the records for me in the time in which I needed them. You do not EVER tell patients that you are too busy. That is like saying 'I don't care at all about your health and you are not important to me'. This would have taken her less than 5 minutes to fax the records. She also hung up on me on the 3rd call when I tried to express how important it was to me to have them. (I had sent a faxed request from my employers office, as well as multiple calls). I am pregnant for the first time and am high risk due to my age. I had to leave 4 messages over 3 days to finally get a call back from Dr Baybayan. Thankfully, I could look up my own medications,and took myself off all contraindicated in pregnancy. I had to set up all of my appointments (blood work, ultrasound OB/Gyn) myself. Thankfully I found a great doctor, whose staff is wonderful too. I also left a message on the office voicemail over a week ago for a call from Dr Baybayan(I wanted to discuss her staff member, and let her know why I will no longer be a pt there). That call has not been returned as well. I know that someone got the message, as I had canceled an appointment at the time too. I think that probably Wendy does not give her the messages when I call, although I can't prove that. I will not be going back to Dr Baybayan as my PCP unless Wendy is terminated. She has no business being in the medical field. The way I was treated by her is completely unacceptable and is negligent, especially when my issue is something as important as a first time pregnancy over the age of 40. I would never dream of treating a patient the way I was treated.I am aware that Dr Baybayan is short-staffed and having problems keeping employees, but having a front staff like that is poison to her practice. This may be a reason that she has trouble retaining other employees. If she does get a competent, friendly front desk person, I would recommend her as a general doctor. She is caring, does not rush through appointments, and has good bedside manner.

October 3rd, 2011
poor
i dont wanna say anything about her,,but i really didnt like my visit there...i waited for so long n d staffs doesn't even know how to smile.. Hope they will give more time to their patients and approach them in a nice way..listen to them as well...be nice and considerate...!

February 26th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Baybayan is a very supportive, loving, caring, professional doctor who is also compassionate, easy-going, and knowledgable in many areas of giving medical advise. She takes her time seeing a patient, not rushing them or getting them out of the office in order to hurry the pace in the office.She is patient when answering questions, or concerns. If it is not clear she will go the extra mile to get you reading material that will help you receive the answers you need.The wait can sometimes be lengthy, but when it is your turn -- you will not leave dissatisfied. She takes every patient seriously and cares for them as if you were "family".I can't wait until she gets her own clinic... she deserves so much for all the things she does for others.Experience Dr. Baybayan for yourself. You will come to know the truths that I have already found in her.