A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Berger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Maria Berger MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen M. Berger practice?
- Dr. Carmen Berger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Berger practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Renton Dermatologists and Renton Internists.