Carmen Bogdan, MD Is this you?

Have you seen Carmen Bogdan, MD?

Awesome Physician and Staff

Posted on July 12th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Bogdan's for several years. I just love Dr. Bogdan. She takes so much time to care for her patients and to listen to their wants and needs. I am so happy she has new staff. The new staff are just wonderful. They are so pleasant and willing to help you. They go way and beyond the call of duty. I highly recommend this office. They are the BEST of the BEST!!!!

most compassionate doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2017

this doctor is very dedicated, spends lots of time with her patients and is truly knowledgeable and throurough

Ultimate Professional

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Dr. Bogdan is highly regarded in the St. Joe's Oakland Community. She is intelligent, thorough and compassionate, a rare but valuable combination. My husband and I both have been patients of hers for several years. Office staff are kind and helpful as well. You may experience a wait in the waiting room, but rest assured, you'll receive the time and dedication required when it is your turn to be seen. We often refer her to others who complain about incompetence or to those who are unhappy. They now love Dr. Bogdan too! Highly recommend!

Ultimate Professional

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Best doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Bogdan has been my doctor for 17 years, you do not get this type of personal service and care anymore, it is refreshing to know how much she cares for each individual patient. I would keep her for my entire lifetime if I could.

very poor

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

so awful I changed Doctors

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I have been seeing Carmen for almost 20 yrs I love her as my Dr and she is a wonderful person and human being she is definitely in the right line of work

I would not recommend her

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Disapointed

Posted on November 8th, 2013

I like Dr. Bogdan very much. And now, so does my husband. She is down to earth and remembers conversations she has had with you about your personal life. Now her staff on the otherhand are rude and needs to go to medical school to practice medicine because they are not very good at pretending to be a "Dr. Bogdan". And Maria....she really needs to fire her. She is too much until the point it is inappropriate and makes Dr. Bogdan look bad. I like Dr. Bogdan so I just put Maria in her place if I need to. LOL! I hope this review helps!

Terrible

Posted on April 16th, 2013

This doctor is terrible with communication.. She has a Medical assistant who is incompetent my pressure was taken several times.. Didn't find her comforting at all.. Staff is rude.. And your unable to state your own opinion!!! Moving on.. She isn't the only so called good doctor!!! Maybe I can get a true diagnoses!!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Dr.Bogdan is the most amazing doctor. She has compassion with her patients. She is truly a great doctor. She is so devoted to her field.

Bad experience

Posted on April 5th, 2012

As her patient I had to go in on emergency basis and she was not willing to see me; there was 1 patient in the waiting room other than me. That doesn't mean she's not a good doctor. Ethics is a different story.