Dr. Carmen Bosch MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2014
The Best
Dr Bosch is the best. She takes time with her patients, calls you back immediately if you have questions, she is thorough, patient and kind. When she stopped taking my insurance a while back I searched for three years trying to find someone half as good to no avail. I kept checking in with her office and googling her to see if she accepted my insurance and as soon as she did I became her patient again. I am so happy and more importantly relieved that she is my doctor again I would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor.

January 28th, 2013
Love my GP
Dr Bosch is kind, thorough, caring, and very careful. She always follows up with a phone call. She's just amazing. I can't say enough good things. She now treats everyone in my family and everyone loves her as much as I do.

April 13th, 2011
Dr. Bosch has a great beside manner. She listens to your issues and is very thorough. I've been going to see her for 5 plus years now and am so glad I found such a great doctor.

August 30th, 2010
Worth the 2 hour drive
I began using Dr Bosch when I worked in Manhattan. I now live and work in PA but make the 2 hour drive to see her whenever I need medical attention. She is as great a communicator as she is a Dr. She always follows up and truth be told I never really had anything that serious. All I can say is I hope I die before she retires becuase I am bnever going to find another Dr as good as she is.

June 5th, 2010
Very Average
I hate being bullied by doctors and Dr. Bosch was definitely a bully who expected to be obeyed and followed as though she was the last word in health care. I also thought she was somewhat dismissive of my illness -- she didn't take the severity of it seriously until I forced the issue -- and she also didn't have much to offer for other health problems that I presented to her. I think she's basically a nice person but I don't see her as a special doctor with anything new or unique to offer.

November 16th, 2009
Very very rude staff!
I called several times to make an appointment, I got the machine several times. When finally someone picked up the phone, the receptionist was rude, nasty and she even yelled at me. She said I couldn't make an appointment if I didn't give her my ss#. For me this was toally weird! other doctors never 'obligated' me to give my ss. Definitely, not calling back!

February 28th, 2017