A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Campanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Campanelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Campanelli, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Campanelli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Campanelli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Campanelli MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen Campanelli practice?
- Dr. Carmen Campanelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Campanelli practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.