A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Chitu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Chitu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chitu
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chitu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitu graduated from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Grigore T. Popa, Romania. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chitu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Elena Chitu MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen E. Chitu practice?
- Dr. Carmen Chitu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Chitu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.