A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Chitu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Chitu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitu graduated from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Grigore T. Popa, Romania. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chitu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Elena Chitu MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen E. Chitu practice?
- Dr. Carmen Chitu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Chitu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.