A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Co:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Co is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Co, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Co graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Co has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Go Co MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen G. Co practice?
- Dr. Carmen Co has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Co practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.