A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Damiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Damiani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Damiani graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Damiani DO and PA is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen R. Damiani practice?
- Dr. Carmen Damiani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Damiani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Seminole, FL.
See Seminole Obstetricians & Gynecologists.