A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Demarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Demarco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Demarco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Demarco graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Demarco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Elena Demarco MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carmen E. Demarco practice?
- Dr. Carmen Demarco has 8 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Demarco practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Infectious Disease Doctors.