Dr. Carmen Dohmeier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Dohmeier?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Dohmeier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2016

Superb Clinician

I see Dr. Dohmeier for sleep apnea and restless leg syndrome. In addition, she was able to diagnose another problem that my other doctors missed. Sh ...

October 14th, 2016

Superb Care

Dr. Dohmeier takes excellent care of me. She is thoughtful, thorough and kind. She is a wonderful neurologist who cares about her patients.

October 4th, 2016

Wonderful in every way.

A wonderful doctor. I have been seeing her for about 10 years now for my MS. I would not see anyone else. Dr. Dohmeier is very caring and compassionate. She is the most intelligent doctor that I know. Anyone would be very lucky to have her as their neurologist.

August 30th, 2016

Extremely Smart & Compassionate Neurologist

Dr. Dohmeier is the first doctor that correctly diagnosed my husband's rare neurological illness after visits to numerous other physicians. She is smart, compassionate, and responsive. She actually listens and cares about her patients! I have 100% confidence in her and would highly recommend her to anyone with a neurological disorder.

April 7th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr. Dohmeier is a very smart and compassionate. She is the only doctor that I like to go to. I feel as though she really listens. Great Doc!

October 12th, 2014

More Interest In Sleep Studies

Dr. Dohmeier was more interested in having a sleep study scheduled then the medical condition for which I was recommended to see her for. While she spent a great deal of time with me, she mainly read off my medical records from others into her microphone and did very little examination herself. She did numerous lab work tests with one thing showing up that she has yet to contact me for a follow-up. I had to contact the office and it took 8 days to get a return call. The return call was from a nurse for a different doctor. I guess because I'm not interested in sleep apnea or the sleep studies tests, she has no use for me as a patient.

June 5th, 2013

Dr. Dohmeier Is simply AMAZING! Whatever the situation may be, she would make sure there was no reason that I walked out of her office without a full understanding of whatever it was we discussed. One thing that amazed me the most was whenever she walked in the room, she would take one look at me and just that quick, she would notice if there were in changes in my condition between that moment and my last visit with her, regardless of how close or far apart the appointments were. She is the only doctor who has ever actually picked up the phone and called me herself if she felt it was necessary.

August 2nd, 2017