A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Farrior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Farrior is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Farrior, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrior graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Farrior has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen L Farrior MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen L. Farrior practice?
- Dr. Carmen Farrior has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Farrior practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Randallstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pikesville, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Randallstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.