Dr. Carmen Farrior Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Farrior?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2015

Informed, efficient doctor.

I've been with Dr. Farrior for about 15 years now. She was great during my late teen, college years. She was my OB during my first pregnancy. My husband agreed with me that she is informative and very professional and kind, as well as understanding of her patient's needs. Sometimes I have to wait in the office for a long time, but with any doctor, things get busy and there are other patients that sometimes have emergencies. She spends a good amount of time during each visit, always asking if I have questions. When I have called, she always promptly responds. Dr. Farrior has also made very excellent Primary Care referrals, which have resulted in patient-doctor relationships that I highly respect and am extremely satisfied with. I have recommended her to friends and family. She is a top-notch doctor. And I am a patient with very high expectations of my care providers. Highly recommended!

November 4th, 2012

Not worth the co-pay

Dr. Carmen is nice and very easy to like as a person; however, she is horrible at explaining things and making you feel as if she cares about what is going on with you. I call her the "in and out doctor" because once she is in the room she is holding onto the door knob or inching her way to the door once she checked you and taken samples. She is professional as far as her tone and attitude but is horrible with making your issue important to her. She diagnosed me with BV in under 6 mins, but told me I had it by peaking her head in the door to the room i was sitting in. I came back to her after my symptoms came back and with out trying to figure out why it reoccured, with out ever testing my PH, or even asking what in my diet could be causing it, she instead threw more pills at me without explaining side effects or other options. She is the worst as far as my experience has been after three times going to her I have learned my lesson. Never again.

July 31st, 2012

C. Hutchins

I have been with Dr. Farrior for some years and I find that she is an excellent doctor.

October 15th, 2011

Terrin Alderman October 15 ,2011

She is such a sweet person very caring. I love having her as my doctor and trust her medical advice high creditability affiliated with a amazing hospital MERCY is gentle even doing a cervix exam which i usually find very uncomfortable she actually made me laugh doing the whole thing she is always clean prompt on time when i get there I'm immediately called back very easy to reach in emergency if not always has a back up plan set up... i all around adore Dr.Farrior and enjoy her as my doctor highly recommend throughout my family an friends <3...

May 25th, 2011

Misdiagnosed me!

I decided to find another doctor when I had been misdiagnosed not once, twice but three times by this doctor. Her misdiagnoses landed me in the hospital for three blood transfusions and an operation. Not once did this doctor apologize, she was totally nonchalant about the whole matter, so I moved on.

May 23rd, 2011

Dr Farrior is always very pleasant. She has been my doctor for years and I always hated getting my annual pap smear, but Dr Farrior made sure the room was warm. She talks to me, keeping me calm. When I had a problem with fibroids she discussed different options for me and which one would be best based off the amount, size and my age.

February 7th, 2011

I hate to rate a doctor this way, but she has a lot of work to do in spending time with her patients. I had 6 large fibroids and she never bothered to tell me; never spent time in the room, and never said goodbye. Hopefully it is something she can work on

November 30th, 2009

Dr. Farrior

My overall experience with Dr. Farrior was very unpleasant. She seemed to be very uninterested in the client. After performing my annual pap smear, she spent absolutely no time with me, until I requested to see her. Once she arrived, there was the feeling that she was disinterested in speaking with me regarding a referral she sent to me by an office clerk. Very unprofessional!

September 9th, 2009

love it

I REALLY LOVED DR.FARRIOR. from the first time i met her i fell in love wit the new horizons office. the staff was friendly the offcie everything. i went there for pre natal care with my first child and i def plan on continuing to use or for my future kids

April 2nd, 2017