A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Fischer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Fischer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fischer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Irina Fischer MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen I. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Carmen Fischer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Fischer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Physiatrists and Bakersfield Pain Management Doctors.