A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Gota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Gota is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Gota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gota graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Gota has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Gota MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carmen Gota practice?
- Dr. Carmen Gota has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carmen Gota practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Rheumatologists.