A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Green, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Health Services Research
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Renee Green MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen R. Green practice?
- Dr. Carmen Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Green practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors and Ann Arbor Neurologists.