A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Green, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Health Services Research
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Renee Green MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carmen R. Green practice?
- Dr. Carmen Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Green practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors and Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.